Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Happy Memorial Day

Many of us will enjoy a day off from work with family and friends. Please take a moment to reflect upon those men and women who have lost thier lives in service to our country.
Daniel

Comments

• Options
    tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭
    As we pay tribute to all the members of our military today, also remember the pro-football players that have died serving our country -

Pro-Football War Casualties

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Many of us will enjoy a day off from work with family and friends. Please take a moment to reflect upon those men and women who have lost thier lives in service to our country. >>

+1
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Many of us will enjoy a day off from work with family and friends. Please take a moment to reflect upon those men and women who have lost thier lives in service to our country. >>

+1 >>

+2

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

+1 >>

+2 >>

+3
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭

Many of us will enjoy a day off from work with family and friends. Please take a moment to reflect upon those men and women who have lost thier lives in service to our country.

-------------------------
    Daniel

+4
  • Options
    ashabbyashabby Posts: 471
    Awesome!! My dad was In Korea.
    Only in the tHe last few years does he talk about it.
    I have my flag waving loud and proud everyday of the year at my house.

Arlington is a must for any American to see in person.

Thank you for sharing
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>As we pay tribute to all the members of our military today, also remember the pro-football players that have died serving our country - Pro-Football War Casualties >>

WOW! I can't believe that last month marked the TENTH ANNIVERSARY of PAT TILLMAN'S death!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Many of us will enjoy a day off from work with family and friends. Please take a moment to reflect upon those men and women who have lost thier lives in service to our country.

-------------------------
    Daniel

+4 >>

+5
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here