Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Heads Up, Plano II August 31st

Just a heads up. although we are about 3 months away, that our Plano II show to benefit the youth of Adat Chaverim will be held on August 31st at our synagogue located at 6300 Indpendence Avenue Plano TX 75023. Please note it is the northeast corner of Spring Creek and Independence and the synagogue is located in a strip mall.

Hours will be 9-4, and for your $1 suggested donation yuu will receive more than your moneis worth before you ever step onto the show floor.

We still have some dealer tables available at $25 per (limiit 2) and are always accepting door prizes/silent auction items and even any cards you wish to donate. We will provide a tax sheet to anyone who donates items.

We're always looking to improve from our last show which drew about 200 people so any suggestions are always welcomed.

Regards
Rich

PS I know someone on this board asked me for a table at the last Dallas Card show, please PM me so I can add you to the list of dealers

Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!

Comments

• Options
    Friendly Bumo:

Friendly Bump -- quick update. We have commitments for 19 of our approximately 30 tables already. We will have freebies at the door worth your $1 suggestesd donation (if not more).

Always looking for mor donations and we can provide you a tax receipt sheet for your effots Smile

Regards
    Rich
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!
  • Options
    Just a heads up. although we are about 3 months away, that our Plano II show to benefit the youth of Adat Chaverim will be held on August 31st at our synagogue located at 6300 Indpendence Avenue Plano TX 75023. Please note it is the northeast corner and the synagogue is located in a strip mall.

Hours will be 9-4, and for your $1 suggested donation yuu will receive more than your moneis worth before you ever step onto the show floor.

We still have some dealer tables available at $25 per (limiit 2) and are always accepting door prizes/silent auction items and even any cards you wish to donate. We will provide a tax sheet to anyone who donates items.

We're always looking to improve from our last show which drew about 200 people so any suggestions are always welcomed.

Regards
    Rich

PS I know someone on this board asked me for a table at the last Dallas Card show, please PM me so I can add you to the list of dealers

• Options
    Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rich!
    I'll try to make it to this next show. Thanks for posting this.

Jeff
    Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
    Jeff
  • Options
    Friendly Bump -- Quick Updates. We are sold out of our tables and have a waiting list for tables. Please let me know if you want to be on the waiting list.

Al attendees who contribte the standard donation will receive free packs as well as a BCCG card. (I know this is a PSA Board -- but Joe was nice enough to send us some material as well)

We also have a preliminary list of our door prizes/silent auction items (there are a couple of typos in my email from late last night -- but if you are interested please drop me a PM and I'll email them to you.

We are, as always, accepting any and all donations as well as we are a non-profit organization and can provide you a tax sheet.

Regards
    Rich
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    I will mapquest the address and see how far this is from College Station.

Maybe I will make the trip

Tom
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Tom it is about four hours away.
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Tom it is about four hours away. >>

YIKES!

www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    Friendly Bumo, one week away.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya Rich

That's a bit of a hike from SA - wish I could make it.

Best of luck!
    Mike
  • Options
    Friendly Bump:

See you all tomorrow