Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Profile picture new member

How did they pick or I pick the picture that is up. I think I have seen the thread before. To be honest it kind of looks like me. But might want to add my own touch.

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to upload your own icon, click on profile, scroll down to "upload avatar". be sure the pic you want to use is at max 100 x 100, under 50 kb.

If you would rather just pick from the list, just click on "view all" under "select the author icon you wish to use"
  • Options
    ashabbyashabby Posts: 471
    Thanks ...might need my kids help. Lol
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you want to upload your own icon, click on profile, scroll down to "upload avatar". be sure the pic you want to use is at max 100 x 100, under 50 kb.

If you would rather just pick from the list, just click on "view all" under "select the author icon you wish to use" >>

How is it you have time? Shouldnt you be organizing your mess and making your children take baths? image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>If you want to upload your own icon, click on profile, scroll down to "upload avatar". be sure the pic you want to use is at max 100 x 100, under 50 kb.

If you would rather just pick from the list, just click on "view all" under "select the author icon you wish to use" >>

How is it you have time? Shouldnt you be organizing your mess and making your children take baths? image >>

We are heading to the beach in an hour. They can take a bath in the gulf lol
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How is it you have time? Shouldnt you be organizing your mess and making your children take baths? image >>