Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Now Only need FOUR Andre Tippett cards to complete my run(s)!!

I set a goal to collect the entire Andre Tippett basic set in mostly raw form, and to collect his entire 9 card series from 1992 pro line profiles. I've obtained plenty of other Tippetts in the meantime, but I'm only 4 cards short of achieving both goals. I've made a lot of deals on these boards and I'm eager to make more. Below is a list of the baseball and football cards I'm seeking.

Football:

1992 Pro Line Profiles Andre Tippett: need raw copies of #416,417,418 in the big set (Numbers 2,3,4 in Tippett's 9 card subset)
1994 Topps Finest #81 Tippett

Collecting all 1962-65 Gino Cappelletti football cards. Raw or PSA/BVG

Baseball:

First and foremost, collecting ALL YAZ CARDS! Especially PSA or nice raw cards.

1968 Topps baseball. These need to be raw copies and don't have to be very nice: #362 Cepeda, 363 Carew, 366 Santo, 368 G.Alley, 370 H.Aaron. I'm interested in the Yaz puzzle on the backs of these.

Need most 1959 Fleer Ted Williams (22 down, 58 to go). Raw or PSA/BVG

1951 Bowman: most Brooklyn Dodgers cards (only have Newcombe, Furillo and Cox). Raw or PSA

2014 Topps: just want to add 1 or 2 Target red parallels of minor stars or RCs. Almost any will do.

I'd prefer to trade because I'm on a very limited budget. I've got tons of stuff to help you finish sets, or build player collections. I could be convinced to buy, but only in special circumstances and if the price is very low. No matter what, though, contact me if you have this stuff and LET'S MAKE A DEAL!

Comments