Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

looking for info on...

...Eastern Caribbean States 1 cent piece 2002. anything worth anything? ..for a friend. He thinks it's aluminum and grades at fine..image

Thanks!
"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington

Comments

• Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,267 ✭✭✭
    Full retail in MS60 is 20 cents.

imageimage
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • NapNap Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to school in Grenada, which uses the Eastern Caribbean currency.

If you can pull together 5 Eastern Caribbean dollars (the US equivalent of about $2.40) you can buy a Carib beer image

That's about all they're worth image I pulled a few of the older type EC coins from circulation, prior to 2002 I believe they had the octagonal shaped dollar coin. Before that, until I believe around the late 70s they had a brass colored dollar coin.
  • tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...thank you guys. I'll relay the info. image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington