Home Precious Metals
Options

Credit Suisse admits guilt in hiding/protecting wealthy investors investments from taxes and...

piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
shares rise??? It must be nice to not give a sh*t what the fine is going to be because you've profited so much from your fraudulent activites. image

I am guilty of commiting fraud, please reward me by buying shares of my company, and idiots do

Oh, I forgot I need to tie this somehow to precious metals or people will say it's ot. How do you think it will affect the value of their silver art bars they produce? image
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's zero chance the senate and congress members have accounts there, nope, zero, none of that insider trading freebie action. None at all, nope, disregard and move along.
  • Options
    yellowkidyellowkid Posts: 5,486
    Like UBS, they just pay a fine , which the stockholders pay, and it's business as usual.image
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Like UBS, they just pay a fine , which the stockholders pay, and it's business as usual.image >>

Criminal case and not a single perp walk. image

BTW, Bernanke is "earning" $250,000 per night schmoozing with the bankers.
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    It's all completely disgusting for someone who busts their butt to make a living like me. There's times I want to some vacation time, pack my rifle along for the ride and....ehhh, I better stop there. image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    The politicians know we know, don't care. They know who butters their bread, obviously, it's not the American voter. Take care. jws
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they catch a dodger in the thick of it, but the bank protects the privacy. And to fix it, they slide a couple billion back into the coffers to help reduce our deficit.

No big deal except it took an act of Congress image
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The G could have done nothing and CS would keep the $2.5 billion.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holder's claim that this yet another shake-down proves that "no bank is too big to jail" is yet another outrage.

First, they had to go outside the country to finally get someone--anyone--to agree to admit they were "guilty" of anything. Second, no one is going to jail, even so. Third, this "fine," as usual, is a rounding error for the quarter at Credit Suisse. Fourth, I desperately tire of the government not even TRYING to lie convincingly about this massive fraud.

The Tea Party has collapsed into anti-abortion oppositional blubbering, and Occupy Wall Street has dissipated as another feel-good student protest before the weather got cold. The rest of us sit around chewing our cuds and getting fleeced.

Oh, yeah.

Keep stacking.
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i> I desperately tire of the government not even TRYING to lie convincingly about this massive fraud. >>

...or any massive fraud, for that matter.