Home Sports Talk
Options

To my fellow Sports Talk brethren -- a TRIVIA CONTEST tomorrow (Monday)

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
Let's face it, this place isn't the same without you know who. For good or bad, it's just not the same. Granted I lost count of the number of times he dubbed me an "ignorant fool," but I somehow managed to overlook that and simply appreciate the vigor he injected into this place. Besides, I've been called much, much worse in my 42 years, I assure you. lol

But I digress.

Time for a little trivia action tomorrow (Monday, around noonish CST). This will once again be conducted via the honor system, so if you jet to the internet when I unveil the question, you just suck. Don't do it. Either you know the answer outright or will able to formulate an educated guess. Nothing more, please.

As for the contest, it's going to be one question. I think it's challenging, but someone may prove me wrong. And no, I didn't google an obscure stat in an attempt to stump everyone. I actually created this question myself because I know the answer ahead of time. Reason being, I followed this player's team intently at the time.

Without further ado, the rules:

One baseball question. I'll post said trivia question around noon tomorrow my time (CST). Answers are first come, first served. One answer per participant. Do not edit your answer after the fact. If you do, you're bammed from the contest. You will not be able to retire off the winnings, so there's zero incentive to be a bag. The moment I see the correct answer, I'll publicly end things and contact the winner.

See you guys mañana!

Comments