Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Cuba 20 Centavos .90 fine silver + 4 coin silver German set

1916 90% silver 20 Centavos .1447 oz. ASW (about the size of a U.S. Quarter) from Cuba. $18 shipped. KM# 13.2 Paypal accepted.
imageimage

This is kind of a cool set of silver German coins. In celebration of the Munich Olympics these 10 Mark coins were made at four branch mints. I have all four branch mint coins in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. The coins match well in hand, but the photo's make them look mismatched color wise. I'm afraid that's my white balance playing tricks on me. These are all pretty much the same but the F mint coin does have more prooflike surfaces. I do not think it is a proof coin (they did make proofs in low mintages at each mint) but I'm not a world coin expert so I just can't say one way or another. I'm selling them as a unc. MS set. Each coin is .625% silver and has .3114 oz ASW. That's over 1.2 oz of pure silver alone. $50 takes all four and that includes shipping.
imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

Comments