Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

[FS] Diamond Superbowl Beats Headphones Given To Broncos Athletes Only

Image Album

I'm new here so forgive me if this isn't the place for this kind of memorabilia/collectible, but I acquired these through a neighbor that plays for the Broncos. He asked me to help sell them as a favor, so I obliged, and here I am.

A press release on the headphones can be found here: http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/ebay-alert-beats-hands-25000-headphones-superbowl-players The press release states all the details, the 2 diamonds on each side of the headband (totaling 4 diamonds) and the white gold plated sides.

Although it says they are worth $25,000, I am not looking for full suggested value. E-mail me at Zacharym123 at Gmail dot com if you would like to make an offer.

These are one of a kind, no other Broncos member has put their pair up for sale, so you will be the only non athlete to own a pair of these.

I will be more than happy to answer any questions for those not interested in buying them and just curious about them, they are a very interesting piece.

Comments

• Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    Amazingly, you DID put this in the right place. Lots, if not most, new members who join specifically to sell something do not.

From the photos, there doesn't appear to be anything on the headphones themselves to tie them to the Broncos organization? I expected them to be tricked out with their logo, or at least colors.

Still... neat item. Good luck with the sale. And go Broncos (at least as long as Peyton is there). image

Snorto~
  • Options
    Hah, awesome that I found the right place. I'm not here solely to sell them, I can answer any questions people have as well, I'm a huge headphone nerd and these are beautiful in an aesthetic sense.

They aren't tricked out in Broncos gear because, to my understanding, Beats spent a while crafting these headphones and had to finish them before superbowl day so they could hand them out on the day of.