Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2008 rev 2007 Silver Eagle still have ?

bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭
Looking thru my collection ,found I still had 2 of the 2008 rev 2007 silver Eagles.. a coin that was found out here by a forum member .. any other member retained some of the eagles from that find

Comments

• Options
    BurnieBurnie Posts: 436 ✭✭✭
    I still have some put away in my safety deposit box.
    BST transactions Wondercoin, MCM, levinll, Zrlevin and ajaan. Been buying and selling coins on E-Bay since 2002 as Monk2580
  • Options
    PRIZ430PRIZ430 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    bought some for 20 something dollars on Ebay...graded and sold them for much much more....
  • Options
    EagleguyEagleguy Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a graded one. I've been meanng to pick up a raw one to round out my Dansco set.

JH
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    Had 13 I got from the mind and had graded 1st strike and bought more 70's on ebay but sold all of them and moved on to the next flip.
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got lucky and ordered 99 coins from the mint after discovery and ended up with 35 rev 07 coins. I sold all of them after grading and used the $ to buy one ms70 FS. I still have that one.
  • Options
    spotthedogspotthedog Posts: 313 ✭✭✭
    I still have a few of them. First strike ms 69.
  • Options
    CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    Still have a 69 and a 70 both in First Strike. I was meaning to sell the 69, just haven't gotten around to it.
    "What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ron and Mike came into the shop on Saturday. They wondered why I had no shoes on. Ron recently lost his lovely wife of many years. Mike , on the other hand works for Richard in the printing industry. Richard is my go to guy for printing needs for the business. He mostly dabbles in Mercury dimes but we haven't' spoken for a while, yet he's a gentle giant and a scholar, in my book. He , like so many guys are always dressed to kill. I don't even shave every week. Sometimes I won't even shave every day.

But back to this coin. Could I come back and add to it ? I have to answer the door.

This is a good story, but I can't do it all at once.
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have just one, a PCGS MS69 FS. I think they're going to be a key date/type for a long time to come.
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file