Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST.

I have been a nice guy too long putting up with the BS that's been going on with PSA and then folks getting kicked off because of negative feedback.Sorry but that's the price of doing business and not taking care of ALL your customer concerns not just the million dollar prima donnas.
Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ??????????????????????
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
  • I'll take a crack at this:

He's saying that because of the BS that is going on at PSA (long waits for poppage??), folks are leaving negative feedback on these boards- and they are being banned from said boards because of it. He's sick of it, he's been putting up with it for too long, and no more Mr. Nice Guy. Then sentence #3 as it reads.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    Thank you, June. You handled that expertly. image
  • fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll take a crack at this:

He's saying that because of the BS that is going on at PSA (long waits for poppage??), folks are leaving negative feedback on these boards- and they are being banned from said boards because of it. He's sick of it, he's been putting up with it for too long, and no more Mr. Nice Guy. Then sentence #3 as it reads. >>

you are absolutely right.i did not proof read it before I sent it.they really pissed me off big time today.They are not customer orientated at all.
  • rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭
    What just because you pay for a service to be done within a specified time you get upset when it isn't? Typical Americans.
    Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Matt
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards

<< <i>What just because you pay for a service to be done within a specified time you get upset when it isn't? Typical Americans. >>

This has nothing to do with having to wait for poppage whatsoever.I have Never complained about having to wait for cards to be graded.This is another issue altogether.I have ran a business for over 40 years and never talked to a customer like I was talked to this afternoon.
    And yes a person has a right to expect a service within a window which he is estimated to have.When you pay extra money for express service it does not mean having to wait for a month although I have been around long enough that times are estimated so I do not even count the days.
  • skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This has nothing to do with having to wait for poppage whatsoever.I have Never complained about having to wait for cards to be graded.This is another issue altogether.I have ran a business for over 40 years and never talked to a customer like I was talked to this afternoon.
    And yes a person has a right to expect a service within a window which he is estimated to have.When you pay extra money for express service it does not mean having to wait for a month although I have been around long enough that times are estimated so I do not even count the days. >>

What are you going to do?

• << <i>Hey Matt

image >>

Are you talking to yourself again, Lawnmowerman? I have seen this before when I did a sociology study with monkeys and how they respond to peanut butter on their bananas.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    You had monkeys put peanut butter on your banana?
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You had monkeys put peanut butter on your banana? >>

I think the monkey took it off......
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Tony

I have enjoyed seeing your collection over the years and its collectors like you that the hobby could use more of.

Unfortunately you are not important enough to change the "Powers that be"

You may finish last in the eyes of the corp giants, but you'll always be FIRST as a hobbist in the eyes of your true hobby peers.

<< <i>Tony

I have enjoyed seeing your collection over the years and its collectors like you that the hobby could use more of.

Unfortunately you are not important enough to change the "Powers that be"

You may finish last in the eyes of the corp giants, but you'll always be FIRST as a hobbist in the eyes of your true hobby peers. >>

Thank You that means a lot.I am very laid back and do not say anything however you have to treat your customers all the same and in this situation I was basically ignored with a lame excuse.If I were one of the Big shooters I would have received some respect.

I vented now I am keeping quiet.........lol
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So what I hear you saying is:

"I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" >>

Cue Twisted Sister...