8 1933 Sport Kings Gum 33 "EDDIE" BURKE High# 45
9 1933 Sport Kings Gum 39 JACK WESTROPE High# 40
10 1933 Sport Kings Gum 41 JIM BROWNING High# 35
11 1933 Sport Kings Gum 48 LEONHARD SEPPALA High# 35

Comments

• Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! That puts you solidly in 3rd place in the very popular and competitive Sport Kings SGC Registry.

1933 Sport Kings Gum

Required cards: 48

Collection...........................................Avg. SGC Grade.....Avg. Weighted Set Score....Percentage Completion...Set Superiority
    RGOLD 1933 SPORT KINGS GUM................86.58..................86.40.................................... 100%............................86.40
    RStuckemeyer1933GoudeySportKings......89.62...................90.64......................................43%.............................37.56
    bobbyw8469's 1933 Goudey Sport Kings..54.00...................50.00.....................................10% ..............................4.70
    Rickalaska 1933 Sport Kings Gum..............85.20...................85.33.................................. ..10% ..............................2.83
    ronnie kopetic's sports kings collection......30.00...................30.00 .....................................2% ...............................1.99
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    The SGC registry I view as a non factor. I forgot I had even registered a set there to be honest with you. I have no intentions of registering these.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Ok am blind where r the grades?
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ok am blind where r the grades? >>

The grades are at the end of each row...

40 = PSA 3
    10 = PSA 1
    60 = PSA 5

etc.
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ok am blind where r the grades? >>

SGC graded, not PSA.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    gotcha!!!
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    yeah, let's show off how I submitted to the competition! LOL!!!
  • Options

<< <i>yeah, let's show off how I submitted to the competition! LOL!!! >>

Cards are cards regardless of the piece of plastic they reside in.

Its "Goobers" like you that always seem to make it an issue.

Nice cards Bobby! Would love to see the actual cards rather than the print list.

Heres one of my favor cards

• Options
    Thank you corncobb. I am building the set in all SGC, hence, the submission to SGC. I don't like to mix and match graders when I am building a set - to each his own.
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you corncobb. I am building the set in all SGC, hence, the submission to SGC. I don't like to mix and match graders when I am building a set - to each his own. >>

I'm feel the same way. I don't collect sets but do have rookie cards by sport. All my basketball are in bgs holders because psa won't grade the star cards. It will be an expensive crossover sub if psa ever decides to start grading Star cards
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options

<< <i>

Cards are cards regardless of the piece of plastic they reside in.

Its "Goobers" like you that always seem to make it an issue.

>>

Funny your twist. I never said SGC was bad or that it was bad to use any other company. In fact, I have SGC in my collection and use them about 20% of the time. My comment was the "Goober" (I'll stick with your term) that posts to show off his poppage on the competitor's message board. If he was just showing the cards from his collection, then cool. That is a whole different situation.

• Options
    My comment was the "Goober" (I'll stick with your term) that posts to show off his poppage on the competitor's message board. If he was just showing the cards from his collection, then cool. That is a whole different situation.

I personally don't care what company grades the cards. Cards are cards. Does that mean that others here cant show off their raw cards as well?! Certainly not.
  • Options

<< <i>My comment was the "Goober" (I'll stick with your term) that posts to show off his poppage on the competitor's message board. If he was just showing the cards from his collection, then cool. That is a whole different situation.

I personally don't care what company grades the cards. Cards are cards. Does that mean that others here cant show off their raw cards as well?! Certainly not. >>

Another one who can not understand what I wrote. Either that or you just want to twist what I say so you can be "part of the clan".
  • Options
    BuenoDawg, you seem to be someone who enjoys "stirring the pot" so to speak......you are probably just another alt, as your original name has long been kicked off the board. I have nothing to say to you.
  • Options
    I love SGC! The black borders make cards stand out. I send a ton of cards that I'm keeping to SGC. They display well. If I'm flipping I send to PSA and BGS.
  • Options

<< <i>BuenoDawg, you seem to be someone who enjoys "stirring the pot" so to speak......you are probably just another alt, as your original name has long been kicked off the board. I have nothing to say to you. >>

Not an alt, sorry to burst your bubble.

Don't you think you are stirring the pot yourself by posting "Grades popped!! Woo-hoo!" for your SGC poppage on a PSA board? If this were my message board, there is no way you are going to promote another company. Again, it's different showing your cards vs a thread to show the competitor's poppage.

If you have nothing to say, then why did you respond? LOL
  • Options
    Goober, You do realize that the poppage info Bobby listed also appears on the card flip as well, had he showed the cards.
  • Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013

<< <i>

Cards are cards regardless of the piece of plastic they reside in. >>

+1

Nice additions, Bobby.

Snorto~