Avarel............sends to
Luvdawgs.........sends to
Danarchy.........sends to
rtgjeg........sends to
gtx.........sends to
moursund.........sends to
maccoin (mrmaccoin).......sends to
spinaker2000..........END

I just PM'd gtx to find out if he had sent to me; he says he decided to pass on this swap.
So, did rtgjeg send to him? Do I get a package at all? image

am
100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• Options
    AvarelAvarel Posts: 143 ✭✭
    I think thats pretty poor to just say you're gonna pass and not let you know.
    Chirsto duce vincamus

Pro Deo Et Patria
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think so, too... But I've sent PM to rtgjeg to find out if he sent to rtx...

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    If gtx pulled out, and if he gets coins from rtgjeg, gtx needs to forward them to moursund. OR, rtgjeg can send straight to moursund.

Never heard anything about a pull out. image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    Sue his butt!image

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options

It's not so bad... if gtx didn't realize this swap was a "go", live and learn. But we just should get the swap packages sorted out...

am
  • Options
    prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    That is just plain "Low Class"

• Options
    We got it fixed... rtgjeg hadn't sent his yet (booooo) so he is sending directly to me. All better! image

am
  • Options
    communication is the key. image Hopefully gtx can join us in a future swap.
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    I would join in on swaps, but I'm afraid I would get a "commonalitus" coin. Like a PCGS PR67 CAM state quarter.image (Just an example)

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.