Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Who can beat my loggage date ?

February 27th

CLCT stock price is SMOKIN" !

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I win against you at least, February 20th!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Does that mean you shipped them back in February or it was February 27th that they logged them into your online account?
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 2 different orders I sent in on January special that were logged on February 6. One had 15 items, one had 18 items. In all honesty, for a long time now, anything less than 3 calendar months to pop grades after loggage is what I would consider unusually fast turn-around time. Once you re-calibrate yourself to this sort of expectation it gets easier to wait up to 4 months for grades after login. Good luck to you!
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    2/13/2014
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    2/24 25 cards logged
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    115 card sub received at PSA 2/10......logged 2/20...still waiting
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Given how long this has been an issue, I can only assume that it's not going to be addressed.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    digdugdigdug Posts: 216 ✭✭
    2/6/14
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    That's the way the game is played.Wait your turn even if it is not.You PAY BIG they play big.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    I know it has been long enough that I could be diagnosed OCD this last couple of weeks.
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    makes my 3/4 actually look decent! Week or so away I'd imagine
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    I sent one in that got logged 3/7, 43 card sub. I'm not even at 50 bus days technically so I am not expecting it to come for a while.
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    I also have a 3/10 loggage which I would like to get before May 31st (set registry awards...would get me a 2014 badge for a set), but with my February 20th loggage still in limbo I am thinking my chances of poppage for my March loggage are getting less and less by the day.
  • Options
    sportscardstopsportscardstop Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    I have a 20 day sub, delivered March 25, not logged until 4/4. On day 21 or 22 now. Closer to 30 if you factor in when they had it in their possession.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    same boat here on the 20 day sub.
    Received mine March 21st and was logged in April 10th.
    I cant stop checking it.
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>115 card sub received at PSA 2/10......logged 2/20...still waiting >>

...still waiting
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    I had a 50 card sub that logged on 4/22 and popped on 4/28. This one had a wide range of mixed cards. I submitted it for pipeline down the road...was not expecting (or hoping for) a fast pop.

I also have 2 subs that were logged 3/4 that have yet to pop. Both subs have same set/year cards and organized sequentially. I have found that usually these pop quicker than the mixed subs.

Strange that the 4/22 popped before the 3/4, but seems like there's no explanation for this as I have this happen occasionally.

Justin
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    27 card review logged 2/19/14. Today was day 54.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    edmundfitzgeraldedmundfitzgerald Posts: 4,306 ✭✭
    Still waiting on 2/27
  • Options
    Monday will be day 58 for me . . .

• Options
    I'm still waiting on my 20 day sub that logged 4/4. On day 26 or 27 now. I can understand when my 50 day sub goes over. But when I pay extra for a faster service, they need to hit the deadlines.
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm still waiting on my 20 day sub that logged 4/4. On day 26 or 27 now. I can understand when my 50 day sub goes over. But when I pay extra for a faster service, they need to hit the deadlines. >>

+1. I don't mind at all that my estimated 50-day service orders logged 2/26 & 27 still have a couple more weeks to wait for grades, but I was a little surprised my 20-day service order logged 4/7 is still pending.

• Options
  • Options
    I completely understand that you can be running behind. But if you know you are running behind 10 days on average, just make the 20 day special a 30 day special and hit the deadline.

And the last thing people with an overdue 20 day sub wants to see is someone post that their 50 day sub popped in 5 days. Makes zero sense to me how that can happen.
  • Options
    No poppage today for me so tomorrow will be day 60. This is my 58th sub and I have never had one take this long.

• Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I sent one in that got logged 3/7, 43 card sub. I'm not even at 50 bus days technically so I am not expecting it to come for a while.
    >>

I'm assuming mine popped today because I got an email saying there was something wrong with my credit card, oops! That would be about 47 business days, a few days early...
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    I'm still waiting on 2/20 loggage.....I have to be getting close you would imagine. It was officially in their hands on 2/10 so it took ten days to log.
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭
    I have a 20-day order that is on business day 25 (ugh) and I have another order logged 3/5/2014
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    The reason why PSA dates are approximate? via Tommy Boy

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted. Why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
    Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to feel all warm and toasty inside.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
    Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
    [chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing]
    Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?
    Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
    Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of (crap). That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: [pause] Okay, I'll buy from you.
    Tommy: Well, that's...
    Tommy, Richard Hayden: ...What?

Someone at PSA is a fan of Tommy!
  • Options
    My Feb. 27th hasn't popped yet either.

Only twelve more days until May 27th

Woohoo image
  • Options
    Not sure if relevant or not, but along with logging in and grading, I've seen a slow down in shipping time as well. I had an order pop and almost took a full week to ship. Usually orders ship same or next day for me after an order pops. Seems like the whole process has been slowed more than usual.

Justin
  • Options
    7 more days for me and it will be 3 months without poppage.

Who's got me beat ?
  • Options
    3 months and two days today. Officially day 65.

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 4/10 20 day sub popped yesterday, Was worth the wait though.
    So 29 days like someone else on here said.
  • Options
    Finally got poppage and pretty happy. 27 reviews. 8 9's bumped to 10's on non sports cards.

• Options
    Anyone got me beat ?

February 27th loggage and still waiting !