Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Look What I found!!!!!

Yesterday was the greatest day for me hitting the yard sales in years. Went to a community yard in the area in an older part of Baltimore. Old homes, old things, my thinking. Hit the very first house a few minuted before 8am, starting walking around and seeing the same old brik n brak. I was getting ready to leave, when i heard the gentleman right behind ask his wife "where do you want to put these baseball cards?". I turn around thinking it will be the same old 80's & 90's crap. But to my disbelief, Entire box of 55's, 56's and 57's. SOme are beautiful, I asked what he wanted for them, he didn't know. We began chatting and he said they are mostly commons, he pulled all the stars and sold them to pay for a Hawaiian vacation. I said cool. He than said came around back and he show me what he has and wants to get rid of. He pulls down a box and this is what I bought.
550 1957 Topps cards all ex-mt or better (Bunning ANd Kubek) rookies included. 150 are the 3rd series 265-352 many gradable, 16 game cards, 4 checklists- 3rd/4th unmarked
275 1955 Topps ex or better
300 1956 Topps cards ex or better
250 1955 Bowman Football ex-mt or better Ameche rookies
200 1955 Bowman Baseball VG or better 23 umpires included
1955 all american Thorpe
Exhibit cards including Jackie Robinson

I was trying to post pics but keeps saying file is too large.
Send me email and i will send you some pics.

Best day ever!!

Comments