Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

BBCE Shipping Box Premium Back?!?!

Oh i thank you gods of unopened card comedy, for the return of a premium placed on the BBCE shipping box. $50K, LOL. Mayybbbbbbeeee 10K

BBG Return

Comments

• Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    How do we know that LOA is real? Is it PSA/DNA certified image
  • Options
    shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
    "How do we know that LOA is real? Is it PSA/DNA certified"

oh, you are correct! if they grade steve's sig a 10 there, is it worth more?!?
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    Of course, you could buy This One for 1/4th the price. Not to mention that he now wants 80k for the 79 case that the boards passed on at 25k. It must be good to have such an optimistic outlook on life.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Of course, you could buy This One for 1/4th the price. Not to mention that he now wants 80k for the 79 case that the boards passed on at 25k. It must be good to have such an optimistic outlook on life. >>

That was a 79 cello case...the 79 case up now is a 6-box 79 rack case. For comparison purposes, Steve sold a 3-box 78 rack case at last year's National for $7,500.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    98.1 rating!! That makes me want to buy it even more!!
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    Either way, lol... I think I'll offer up a 75 mini case for 100k for poops and giggles.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options

<< <i>Either way, lol... I think I'll offer up a 75 mini case for 100k for poops and giggles. >>

It would be interesting to see what offers you get in this current market!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>That was a 79 cello case...the 79 case up now is a 6-box 79 rack case. For comparison purposes, Steve sold a 3-box 78 rack case at last year's National for $7,500. >>

Tim ... you referring to BBG's case? Looks like it is only a THREE box rack case ... NOT 6.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>That was a 79 cello case...the 79 case up now is a 6-box 79 rack case. For comparison purposes, Steve sold a 3-box 78 rack case at last year's National for $7,500. >>

Tim ... you referring to BBG's case? Looks like it is only a THREE box rack case ... NOT 6. >>

No, the 79 rack case is a six-box case.

• Options
    lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
    Hey, don't forget the $100 in ebay bucks you could have if you ponied up for this! image
  • Options
    Ya'all really need to let go....apparently there is a premium for BBCE authenticated material with the Memory Lane Auction talk. This looks like the customary "Make Offer" lsiting to gauge interest. I noticed a negative about "clear" and "brown" tape that I'm sure someone on this board is responsible for.
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ya'all really need to let go....apparently there is a premium for BBCE authenticated material with the Memory Lane Auction talk. This looks like the customary "Make Offer" lsiting to gauge interest. I noticed a negative about "clear" and "brown" tape that I'm sure someone on this board is responsible for. >>

There is a deeper story here than what you are understanding. Search these boards for the seller and you will see what the comments are about
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    With the odds of this gem sitting at an astronomical 1 in 726, it's obviously under-priced too.