Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Signature line help?

I wanted to add a link to my roman coin collection in my signature line. It's just photobucket. Anyone help me?

Comments

• Options
    yep, it's in profile at the upper right there

here's the code for mine and you see how mine shows up

[CapitalL=I'm working on a Twelve Caesars set, check out my gallery :-)]http://www.forumancientcoins.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5213&page=1&sort=pa[/CapitalL]
    Interested in ALL Winona, MN Nationals

obviously change the "CaptialL" to L
    =Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award 4/28/2014=
  • Options
    nicholasz219nicholasz219 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭
    NiceCurrency! Thank you! I only had to fix it twice, lol. (Kept not adding like a backslash or end brackets, lol.) I appreciate it a ton. Now I feel like one of the big kids, showing off my coins and stuff.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job- it works!

One precautionary word, though: be careful if you ever edit your sigline. Should you ever make an error with the link or IMG tags, you'll get garbage in your sigline and won't be able to edit it again. Then only a moderator can fix it for you. Twice I've done that. No big deal, but it's embarrassing to have to get a mod to delete your broken sigline so you can start all over again.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    nicholasz219nicholasz219 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭
    Rob-

Totally thanks on that. It would be something that I would do.

Nick