Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1987 Topps Football Unopened Cello Box

As stated in the title, I am looking for a nice 1987 Topps football cello box. I know there are several Xed out boxes on Ebay but I'm looking for one without a huge black mark across the box. I'm also still looking for a non Xed out 1985 Topps football cello box. I bought an Xed out one a couple weeks ago as a filler until I find a nicer one.
Thanks, James

Comments

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    If you have no luck on the boards, there are a couple of x-outs on ebay now. Looks like $300.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I saw the ones on Ebay. I sunmitted an offer on one but it was declined. The other one has part of the surface of the box torn off. I would like to find one in better condition than that one.
    James
  • Options
    Still looking.
  • Options
    I think i might have ripped all the 85's in the past few years! LOL

Good Luck with your search.

John
  • Options

<< <i>I think i might have ripped all the 85's in the past few years! LOL

Good Luck with your search.

John >>

I hope you spared a couple boxes. image I did pick up a cello box but it is an Xed out box. I would like to find a nicer looking box.
    Thanks, James
  • Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    Not sure as if Steve has had these in stock since the group of them he had following the National last year? Is it just me or are cello boxes harder to find clean (vs. X-outs) than wax? Good luck with the hunt, James. image

Snorto~
  • Options
    I haven't seen many clean cello boxes. There is non Xed out empty cello box on Ebay but the price tab has been torn off. The one I bought should be delivered tomorrow. I'll have to be content with that one until a better one comes along.
    James
  • Options
    Looking for a 1987 football cello box.
    James
  • Options
    Still looking.
    Thanks, James