Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Boy That Was Fast!!!

BJ emailed me tonight to let me know that the 1976 Kellogg's was up on the registry! Now that's what I call fast! My hat's off to the fine folks at PSA. It hasn't even been a week since I emailed her the weightings. She said all the variations were not posted yet, since PSA hasn't graded any yet, but it won't be long until they get my first submission. I bought two on Ebay last week that will be entered soon. I'd like the DMV of NC to adopt a policy similiar to PSA's! image I'm so happy!
Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Here's a link.
    Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Cardsg12 - nice job! I see you're excited, and you should be. You're officially one of us now. Pick up your cool-card at the DMV image.

BTW, do you realize that you will be in line to win the Registry award in the fall for the best '76 Kellogg's set? Get to work!
  • Options
    I may be the only one in line come fall. I've got two 9's coming from Kruk Cards that shipped today. Should be here within the week. I love it!!! I'm wheeling and dealing, baby.
  • Options
    Exactly! Build up that lead, and seal the deal! image
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Cardsg12
    watch Gemmint like a hawk!

he will smile in your face and snipe your cards away behind your back at the same time!!

he is RUTHLESS!

(but lovable!!)

imageimage
  • Options
    AlfiewtAlfiewt Posts: 337
    Cardsg12

Bj must not like you, when I emailed her the compostion and weights for the Don Mattingly player set , it was live within 36 hours!imageimage

Really, its great that you got your set listed. I look forward to seeing your set grow.
  • Options
    Bigkid - Naw, I recommended the '76 Kellogg's to Cardsg12 based on what he was looking for in a set, and I told him that I don't collect the set.

Come to think of it quite a few people here started sets based on my recommendation, and you're one of them. Why the hell are people listening to me anyway?

• Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭

<< <i>Why the hell are people listening to me anyway? >>

cuz you da man!

imageimage
  • Options
    cuz you da man!

dat's right!

I really am excited. $'s a little tight right now, so I won't be adding them too fast, but I have got the 2 coming and a few more that will be submitted shortly. I hope I get as much joy out of set building as I think I am. Is there a minimum that you have to have to start a registered set, or can I just start the registering with the 2 I'm getting?
  • Options
    alfiewt: And I was just about to send her roses!!! image
  • Options
    Cardsg12, to get started you only need to choose the name of your set, and register at least one card. After that it is up to you how often you add cards to your set.

BTW, when you're adding cards don't stare directly into the 3-D card you're entering. It can really fry your brain. Look what happened to me and Zardoz.

• Options
    I wondered why my eyes have been rolling around in my head. image

Thanks for the info. I'll keep you all posted as to when I get the first ones added. I would have liked to add R. Jackson or Carl Yaz first, since their my favorites, but I decided to go ahead and purchase some that were already graded to see what PSA is looing for in a 9. Thanks again, Gregg.
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    cardsg12,
    i see a few 76 kelloggs just listed on ebay.i dont have to skills to post but search 1976 psa like i do every hour and you will see them.
    i have a munson that was taken out of the envelope by me and is nice if you want it you can have it.email me your your address and i will put it in the mail.

jack
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    Thanks Jackstraw. I'm sending email. I purchased 4 more on Ebay last night, all graded. Three were 8's, but I thought I'd go ahead and get a good start on my graded set anyway. Thanks again. Gregg.