Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Joining the Club

I registered my first PSA sets! They're not much yet, but they'll grow. Check them out if you want.

Comments

• Options
    vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Congrats have fun building your sets. Love that Yaz rookie. Looks much better then a PSA 2.

Jeff
  • Options

<< <i>Congrats have fun building your sets. Love that Yaz rookie. Looks much better then a PSA 2.

Jeff >>

I agree. It's got a little bit of a crease thru the "S" in "SPORT", but I still think it should have landed a 3. You think it's worth a review?
  • Options
    The day after I registered my (beginner) Yaz master set and started this thread, a total surprise came in the mail: a 1976 Kellogg's Yaz PSA 9, from by brother via 4Sharp, for my birthday. Beautiful card, colors really pop, very exciting for me.
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great set, Dan. I'll always remember the first game my father took me to. The only thing better than experiencing the magic of Fenway was seeing Yaz play. Good luck on your pursuit!
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards and The Registry!
    Warning - it is addictive.
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    Thanks Greg. I sent you a pm.