Home Sports Talk
Options

M's ...

2»

Comments

• Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    15 K's by King Felix today. Wow! Mariners wait until there were 2 outs nobody on in the 9th to drop 5 runs on the Rays to win. Impressive.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the playoffs started today......Ms would be in. image

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Nice sweep of a previously hot KC team. Nice!

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Boston in town now- I'm sure all of the Boston "fans" in the Puget Sound will miraculously find their hats and shirts and fill Safeco while being obnoxious as usual.
  • Options
    CNote, you crack me up.....I was just thinking the same thing!

Something tells me they may be leaving a bit early today. image

Dave
  • Options
    Hmmmm....if the playoffs started today.....

Dave
  • Options
    Putting a spanking on the Astros the last two days. Keep it rollin fellas.
  • Options
    That 8 game skid earlier in the year...man. I guess it's a great thing it happened so early, but had that been even a 4-4 stretch, rather than 0-8....
  • Options
    Felix.
  • Options
    King.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    When it's all said and done....they have a hard time scoring runs. Felix is going to have to keep up his Bob Gibson impersonation. Teams that can't score usually run out of gas and have a losing streak. I hope the M's make the playoffs.
  • Options
    This is the worst lineup in baseball. I'm not sure how much more I can watch. I'm so sick of Dave and Mike talking about how great the opposing pitcher is. image the guy had something like 80 pitches to mow through our crap lineup in 9 innings.

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim
  • Options
    M's trades were OK today; didn't give up much, didn't get much in return (yawn). Dang.

Dave
  • Options
    There was no big move to be made, IMO, that would get them equal to Oakland or Anaheim. And, after the moves of Detroit and Oakland, it's a good thing they didn't say "Win now!" and dump Peterson and Walker.
  • Options
    New players.....same result! Still can't score.

Tim
  • Options
    "Here we go Blue Jays, here we go...."

Dave
  • Options

<< <i>New players.....same result! Still can't score. >>

Are you one of the guys that when the 'Hawks lost to Indy you cried "The year is loooooosssstttt!!!!!"?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>New players.....same result! Still can't score. >>

Are you one of the guys that when the 'Hawks lost to Indy you cried "The year is loooooosssstttt!!!!!"? >>

Not really. I said that after watching the O averaging like 2 runs a game for two weeks. It was just tough to watch.

Tim
  • Options
    All five of their runs with 2 outs in the 9th. Incredible win against the Red Sox. Haa haaa!
  • Options
    15 games over .500 .... wow, keep it up M's!

Dave
  • Options
    Can't believe this is happening but we are about to catch the A's.
  • Options
    Need to win out....dang it!

Dave
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Im going to the game Thursday... but I'm not chearing for the M's image
  • Options
    Ms win! It ain't over till it's over!

Dave
  • Options
    I'm thinking its over for you guys........
    A's World Championships-1910, 1911, 1913, 1929, 1930, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1989
  • Options
    One day at a time, gents, one day at a time. image

Magic # is 1 .... No wiggle room, M's!

Dave
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Go Mariners!

It's been fun watching the Rangers take care of business against Oakland. Would be nice to wreck their season much like they did to Tex a couple years ago.

(oh well, looks like they are going to screw this up as well. a whole season of sorry management and sorry players. Not a good combination)

Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    See ya next year Ms! Soooooooo cloooooooose!

Dave
  • Options
    Happy with the year, wish it had a better ending but overall a nice season to build on. See you next year.
  • Options
    Sniffing the WC after a 14 year hiatus!

Dave