Against good teams!

1 GS 1W 0L 7IP 9K 1.00WHIP 0.00 ERA

He was hitting 98 MPH tonight!

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim

Comments

• Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    He'll be a solid 4/5 in the M's rotation, that's for sure. Hopefully, one of the guys in the rotation now can take Noesi's spot and he can be sent to Tacoma, or just DFA'd if he's out of options
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I did not know he was in the bigs. I remember him from Kentucky. I wish him well. He was a 1st round supplemental pick, but did not sign that year.
  • Options

<< <i>I did not know he was in the bigs. I remember him from Kentucky. I wish him well. He was a 1st round supplemental pick, but did not sign that year. >>

Yup, as mentioned above, he made his debut last year during call ups. His performance last night was a pleasure to watch, and he's the M's second most anticipated pitching prospect. Hopefully things are turning around for this organization.
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    Arm injury tonight. Never a good thing but hope he isn't out long.
  • Options
    Sore/strained Lat from the sounds of it. Crossing my fingers it was just a little tweak on one of his pitches

Edit- and the 15 day DL it is. Again, hopefully they didn't see damage on the MRI, and are having him miss a few starts rather than aggravate a small thing.
  • Options
    Those lat strains can really linger for a pitcher. Man he looked great last night, tough first inning then really came on strong after that.

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim