Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Tyson, Hogan, Sting, Flair, Warrior and tons of others on EBAY...

dpeck100

I decided to list some cards on EBAY after buying the Mike Tyson Panini PSA 10 from a board member this morning to try and lesson the financial blow.

There are quite a few cards to choose from and a nice variety. The Sting card in particular should get some action as that is a Pop 1 in a PSA 10.

I will also be selling a PSA 8 1986 Panini Mike Tyson soon as well if anyone has any interest.

Thanks for checking out my listings.

Comments

• Options
    kingbeeswaxkingbeeswax Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Great cards! >>

Thanks!

• Options
    bouncebounce Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭
    might want to add Sting's name to his auction title - just in case
  • Options

<< <i>might want to add Sting's name to his auction title - just in case >>

Wow. Listing cards when you are hung over is not a good idea! We went out Saturday night for my birthday which is today and I listed a bunch of stuff Sunday.

Bone headed move on my part here.

I just did a search and thankfully since I used the words in the description it comes up with a search by Sting.

Thank you for pointing this out. Once a bid comes in the title can't be changed and quite frankly this is disappointing that I made such a simple mistake.

• Options
    Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday and congrats on the new Tyson addition!
    Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
    Jeff
  • Options

<< <i>Happy Birthday and congrats on the new Tyson addition! >>

Thanks Jeff! I am meeting up with the mail man later today to get it. I just didn't think my collection could be complete without that card in the top grade and from the scan it looks tremendous.

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Wow. Listing cards when you are hung over is not a good idea! We went out Saturday night for my birthday which is today and I listed a bunch of stuff Sunday.

I just did a search and thankfully since I used the words in the description it comes up with a search by Sting.

Thank you for pointing this out. Once a bid comes in the title can't be changed and quite frankly this is disappointing that I made such a simple mistake. >>

Why not end the auction and relist it with a better title. I think it would get more attention.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thank you for pointing this out. Once a bid comes in the title can't be changed and quite frankly this is disappointing that I made such a simple mistake. >>

Why not end the auction and relist it with a better title. I think it would get more attention. >>

It was my fault and I don't want to disrupt it a few days in. I see a lot of familiar people on the bid list so many of the people I need to see it have.

Hopefully it does okay.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry I'm on it! I think people's eyeballs will find it although I certainly would not make it a habit of missing the most important part of the listing.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Heading into the final day for the auctions.