Anyone going to CICF??

TiborTibor Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
I will be there Friday and Saturday. I would enjoy meeting with any
of the Forum members. If interested PM me. Hope to hear from one
and all.

Comments

• Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there, set up at a table in my own name. Stop by and say hello.
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there selling wholesale a chunk of my coin collection. Table 404.image
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    nicholasz219nicholasz219 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I will be there, Saturday I think.

If anyone has any lower grade common date British that they want to get rid of, I would be happy to chat price with you. Working on a 1/2d and 1d collection with my daughter and I prefer to just buy stuff in G-VF in bulk because it is more fun for a ten year old that way. I wouldn't mind some minor silver if it was cheap and common. She really likes Queen Victoria but anything pre Elizabeth II is pretty cool in our books.

Also, I am working on Russian and as of late, Imperial Roman. Anyone have anything they want to pre-sell me via PM? Please feel free to contact. I have to be lower grade or more common pieces because of budget limitations but I would also not mind pre paying and picking up at the show if the price is right, so guaranteed sale. Since I think I will be bringing a 10 year old to the show, I can only expect so much patience and not crying. image

Thanks guys and hope to run into everyone at the show!

Nick
  • Options
    AtlascoinAtlascoin Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Eléonore and I will be there at the Atlas Numismatics table. Please come say hello!

James
  • Options
    nicholasz219nicholasz219 Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭
    I will be in the market for some Roman ancients as well. I plan on stopping at Holding History, Moneta and of course, Civitas. Any other recommendations. I typically like to budget for $50 per coin. Mostly collecting bronze and more common denarii.