Home Precious Metals

ProvidentMetals - ASE for $2.39 over spot and $5.95 flat shipping - this weekend only

Use code MADSHIP14 at checkout.
The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You the seller? image

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>You the seller? image >>

I never charge for shipping! image

Ops...wanted to add a link...
    Fixed the title, it's Provident!
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • With several deals like this going on right now I wounder if they expecting a further drop in spot price. Makes me think so.

oilstates2003
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>With several deals like this going on right now I wounder if they expecting a further drop in spot price. Makes me think so.

oilstates2003 >>

Maybe they'll all get together and opt to sell vs cost and not vs what spot is. Or do you suppose they are selling short? Or they want to dump inventory before they are forced to sell it at a loss.
  • I guess I will test the waters with a few rolls . Look out for a drop in spot on Monday . Due to me stacking a few.
    Oilstates2003
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good old fashioned price war going on here.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Silver (May'14) (@SI.1 :CEC:COMMODITIES EXCHANGE CENTRE)
    * Data is delayed
    19.84 USD
    Last Trade
    0.132 (+0.67%)
    Change
    Volume
    10:33:18 AM EDT
    Trade Time

Its going down..back up your truck
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • JohnMabenJohnMaben Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

<< <i>With several deals like this going on right now I wounder if they expecting a further drop in spot price. Makes me think so.

oilstates2003 >>

I can tell you it just doesn't work this way. Only the smallest dealers try to call markets. The big guys don't hardly pay any attentions to up, down, or sideways in terms of making selling decisions. It's all hedged anyway and the dealer is just capturing the spread. No direct benefit from a rising market and no pain from a declining market. It amazes me how many are unaware of this...

Fast movements in either direction only benefit dealers in terms of the buzz that stimulates sales.

John

John Maben
    Pegasus Coin and Jewelry (Brick and Mortar)
    ANA LM, PNG, APMD, FUN, Etc
    800-381-2646

• Got my order in and with free ship! Bank wire in the morning let's see how long before delivery.
    Oilstates2003 image