Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Raffle to help fundraise for trip to RENO! Special forum based giveaway included as BONUS!

Hi everyone!

This is an addition to the giveaway on the US Coin Forum.

This raffle is to help support me and the RIT bowling team's trip to Nationals which we qualified for in Allentown, PA!! Please support if you can!

If you checked on the US coin forum, I have a giveaway going for one of two coins from my collection currently and wanted to advertise a special new deal I have worked up! Please Read Bottom for added BONUS!!
Free 1000th post giveaway!!

You are also more than welcome to follow the link above to the free raffle as I hope everyone from the forum can get in on it!

We are having a large raffle in order to help defer for the flights and other expenses (>8000$) so if you would like to buy raffle tickets it would be greatly appreciated!!
-We are giving away two bowling balls (High End) and a Nexus 7 Tablet

2$ for 1 ticket,
5$ for 5 tickets
10$ for 15 tickets
20$ for 40 tickets
30$ for 75 tickets
50$ for 150 tickets

*If you would like to buy more just PM me and I will pick a higher ticket number to make it work!
The raffle will end around 4/10/14 so please get in as soon as possible!!

The main raffle through our club is for two high performance bowling balls and a Nexus 7 Tablet...BUT

As an added bonus to the forum, if I get each of these amounts raised from the forum alone, I will add Coin related prizes for those that donated money only ON TOP of the giveaway.

For $250.00 raised, I will raffle the coin not chosen from my giveaway as well.
For $500.00 raised, I will add a Proof Silver Eagle to the mix.
For $1000.00 raised I will add a tenth ounce gold eagle to the mix.

So for $1000.00 raised I will add 3 items to the giveaway going to three separate winners (only out of those who purchased tickets) on top of the free giveaway!! All the money raised will go to support the RIT Bowling team's trip to Reno, Nevada to bowl for the national title!

**If you have any questions about any of this please PM me and I can give more information.

Running total raised from the forum = $20.00