Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

EBay spam: 1960 Topps All-Star cards in PSA 8- auctions end TONIGHT, 10 PM CT

I have consigned some extremely nice '60 Topps All-Star cards with PWCC. All are clean and very well centered. You don't see cards this nice from this series become available all that often. If you are putting together a high-grade '60 set... well, these'll fit right in there.

PWCC has eight PSA 8's from this series up for grabs. The auctions all end within several minutes of each other on Tuesday night. The only one that isn't mine is the Mantle. I have included a link below to the one card from this group that was the toughest for me to part with:

One extremely nice Willie
'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
-CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
*Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA

Comments

• Auctions for these end in a little less than three hours. Still some potential bargains to be had.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    You aren't kidding. That willie is stunning! Good luck, Jason!
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.