Home Sports Talk
Options

Memo to Robinson Cano....

PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is how you bust it out of the batter's box, in case you've never seen it done...

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh? What happened? Did Cano crawl out of the batters box due to being upset that he didnt get $300 Million???
  • Options

<< <i>Huh? What happened? Did Cano crawl out of the batters box due to being upset that he didnt get $300 Million??? >>

Nothing special, he pretty much always crawls out of the batter's box.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Huh? What happened? Did Cano crawl out of the batters box due to being upset that he didnt get $300 Million??? >>

Nothing special, he pretty much always crawls out of the batter's box. >>

What contract will be worse, Cano or Pujols?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

What contract will be worse, Cano or Pujols? >>

You can throw in Cabrera now too, which may end up the worst of all, as he is not exactly built to last.....
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

You can throw in Cabrera now too, which may end up the worst of all, as he is not exactly built to last..... >>

Now Im totally losing you, Cabrera has been putting up steady numbers for years now! I purposely left him out of the discussion because he is far and away better than Cano or Pujols as far as hitting goes.

I know some stat geek will pop in and talk all these stupid geek stats but I dont care, Cabrera is the best end of discussion.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

You can throw in Cabrera now too, which may end up the worst of all, as he is not exactly built to last..... >>

Now Im totally losing you, Cabrera has been putting up steady numbers for years now! I purposely left him out of the discussion because he is far and away better than Cano or Pujols as far as hitting goes.

I know some stat geek will pop in and talk all these stupid geek stats but I dont care, Cabrera is the best end of discussion. >>

Are you aware he was just given a 10 year $290 million contract extension at age 31? No one denies he is a special talent but he looks like a sure bet to break down early so this contract could ultimately be a beast.
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another example of how you get paid for what you did in the past, just as I have said.

No way he has another productive 10 years............or is it 12?
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

<< <i>Just another example of how you get paid for what you did in the past, just as I have said.

No way he has another productive 10 years............or is it 12? >>

The 10 years includes the remainder of his current contract...so it's 10. But I can honestly see him having real health problems within three or four years.
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    As a Mariner fan I welcome Cano with open arms. 160,159,161,160,159,161,160 games played over the last 7 years speaks for itself. People can call it the worst move the Mariners have ever made but the worst move they could have made is not making one at all. Look forward to the season.
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    imageimage

Somebody Stop Me!!!!!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grote is da man. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.