Home Precious Metals
Options

Silver eagles 2.49 over spot free ship

It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!

Comments

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Really seems ok price if you pay by check or wire on a bigger order, and not unreasonable w free shipping for $350 over. Heck apmex/ebay has 10 for almost $5 more per coin and they are getting sales so this is a good deal compared to that!
    COA
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    Ordering 30
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    ranshdowranshdow Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭
    This a good price.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just ordered a few rolls. Now watch silver tank.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Gee you guys are lucky with low prices like that from JM
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I just ordered a few rolls. Now watch silver tank.image >>

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Gee you guys are lucky with low prices like that from JM >>

Their ASE's seem rather cheap and I sent them a check to avoid the credit card fees. I hope they don't pull a Hannes Tulving on me.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Really seems ok price if you pay by check or wire on a bigger order, and not unreasonable w free shipping for $350 over. Heck apmex/ebay has 10 for almost $5 more per coin and they are getting sales so this is a good deal compared to that! >>

It's monster box pricing without having to buy a monster box. There is nothing that says you need a minimum of $350 to get free shipping.