Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1974 Topps Baseball Set W/Variations,Traded,Team Checklists***SOLD***

***SOLD***

Complete 1974 Topps Baseball Set in high grade, with variations, complete Traded set, and all Team Checklists.

The basic set (cards 1-660) include (34) PSA-graded cards. All graded cards are 8 or better with NQ. The overwhelming majority of the basic set's raw cards are Nm-mt. I believe none are worse than Nm, and there are more Mint cards than Nm. The most glaring flaw among these cards is the poor centering of #20 Nolan Ryan. Overall, however, the centering is very good.

The variations, which include (15) Washington Nat'l cards, the "Apodaco" Rookies card, the J. Alou no OF, and both large and small print versions of the Freisleben Rookie card, avg between Nm and Nm+. The Washington Team card is an SGC 88.

The Traded set averages Nm-mt, but there are several cards that are poorly centered.

The Team Checklists are all unmarked and average Ex-mt+.

All cards can be seen by clicking on this link.

The price is a firm $500 delivered. PayPal is ok, but I prefer a check.

Please PM if interested.
Brett

Comments

• Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    I'll take it.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **