Home Precious Metals

10% Off eBay Coupon

VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just got one for 10% (up to $100 discount) off any eBay item paid for with PayPal - good through 3/31/2014. Anybody else get one? Any hot tips on PM deals?

Thanks!

Comments

• Was it an actual 10% off coupon, or was it in the form of an eBay Bucks rebate? This is my first time not receiving a coupon, so I was just wondering.
    Successful BST transactions with: Walkerguy21D, Metalsman, chumley, cohodk
  • freechancefreechance Posts: 380 ✭✭

<< <i>Was it an actual 10% off coupon, or was it in the form of an eBay Bucks rebate? This is my first time not receiving a coupon, so I was just wondering. >>

an actual coupon for $ off instantly -not an ebay bucks rebate. I got a 10% coupon once and paired it with 10% bonus bucks. got me $100 now and $100 later on a gold wolf
    I didnt get one today though
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be a hot deal in here:

apmex "error" bullion

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    i got one but only for 10% off your purchase in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, Health & Beauty
    LOL
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>i got one but only for 10% off your purchase in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, Health & Beauty
    LOL >>

I've had those before too. image

This one is actually 10% off anything with $100 max off the the eBay purchase price when paid through PayPal by 03/31/14. image
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    The Ebay Santa missed me on this one.
  • PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    I actually got one of these for once. I'll probably end up finding a cheapish 1 oz gold or platinum coin that will ship to Canada. Very few $1k+ coins these days that fit my collecting criteria.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't get the 10% yesterday mine says 15% until april 4th how do you tell what is covered ? It would suck to buy something and have the coupon not work after the fact
    wrong thread

• sumrtymsumrtym Posts: 394 ✭✭✭
    Got the 10% (first time ever for me). Didn't really see a great deal on coins, so I instead purchased three Zeiss 36D loupes.
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I didn't get the 10% yesterday mine says 15% until april 4th how do you tell what is covered ? It would suck to buy something and have the coupon not work after the fact >>

On the item listing page, you'll see a $ noting what you'll pay with your coupon. See it circled in red below.

• vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I just got quad bucks for March 28th, $150+
  • USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I just got it, I know what I want there are just none on EBay right now...
  • OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just got quad bucks for March 28th, $150+ >>

I just got 10% in ebay bucks for March 28, $200+.

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    Instead of 10% off i got a $10 dollar coupon! and it doesnt matter how much the item is I bought a 2014 ase for $15 bucks!!
  • I got the $10 coupon today as well. Picked up a bit of 90%. Thanks eBay!
    Huge Packers Fan and Collector - Looking for autographs of Blood McNally, Lavvie Dilweg, Boob Darling, and many others from the 20's/30's.

Also collect 90% silver coins. Always looking for Racine, WI Banknotes.
    I got the a $10 coupon and 8% bucks. Picked up two tubes of ASE's for $890 net ($22.25 per ASE).