Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA: Unassigned cards

Hey all,

I have several cards that were placed in my Unassigned Cards but all of them should be able to go into my Master Set. How can I movethem?

Sent an email to Set Registry, but I didn't understand their response of moving them to Best Available Set. Do I click on the cards while Im viewing Unassigned Cards, click the box and do something else?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Should be a box you click at the bottom that says "Add these items to all of your existing sets which they match or replace items if the rating of the new item is higher. (Go to Add New Set to create sets from matching composites.)" If these cards are under Your Orders/Details.
  • Options
    Now if your talking about from "My Inventory" just go to the Master Set they should belong in and click add best items
  • Options
    If they don't add and the program isn't recognizing the number, or it is a new item you think should be added...there are buttons for that on the set page.
  • Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    While in "My Inventory", I can click on the card I want to move to my Master Set but I don't get an option link. Only links I get are "Default Sort | Delete checked items | Mass Inventory Deletion | Delete entire Inventory". No options on bottom of page.

Drop down box has options for: Active, Grading, For Sale, Sold.

If I select "Grading" i then asks, "Do you want to move this to grading?" I didnt select it as I'm not entirely sure what that means.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a little confused here. When you say "should" go into your set, do you mean there are already empty lines for these cards? Do you mean they "belong" in the set but aren't already in the set?

If there isn't a slot in the set, you need to request that the items be added by choosing "Report a cert that should match this composite" and request it be added.

If I am missing the boat, give me an example of one of the items you are trying to add and the set you are trying to add it to.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set