Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Odd entry question

I was looking vat the population report for Lance Parrish and came across this that wasn't there awhile ago....the ending was added..Rawlings Glove Hang Tags (N9 Per Reza's Request). Any clue what the N9... means?? thats new, the card has been on the report for awhile but now thats been added. Im about to send the one I have in but I wanna know what that means first...any help??

Comments

• elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    No Grade.

Snorto~
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is it in the Registry? I am not completely awake, but I looked at your Master Set and didn't see it listed.

I sent in a 1963 Post Cereal single serving complete box with a Harmon Killebrew card on it. It was graded "authentic" but PSA wouldn't add it to the set, it's an "optional" item and doesn't count as part of the set. This seemed ridiculous to me, so I contacted PSA and they said since it WAS THE ONLY ONE GRADED they wouldn't add it to the set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT? If I cut the card out it gets added, and there are several complete box cards in the registry '71 Milk Duds and '69 Transogram for example but PSA wouldn't budge.

Makes me pretty mad as I spent quite a bit of cash on what I was sure would be a great new item for me.

N9 says the card is too big (assuming this is not the case) or too obscure for grading/admission. I see some 1964 hang tags on ebay right now, maybe PSA used to grade them and decided not to any more!?!?!?!
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • It's not in my registry set, I was going to send it in and looked at the pop report to see what the pop was and there is 1 listed but recently.just got the n9. My question is why 1 is in the pop report as graded but now it's n9? As you did I paid some monkey for it.
  • ArmourPhilArmourPhil Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Detroit Squirrel,...info tied to your question is in this post[ What is policy for what is in composites? ; How is it decided not to grade certain cards anymore ? ]