Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Here are some Hulk Hogan wrestling items I recently got signed.......

Here are some tickets that I thought were pretty cool and then the hand cut cards out of the BBM magazines from 1982. I thought I would get these signed and then try to get these in slabs without an autograph in the future.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• Options
    SumoMenkoManSumoMenkoMan Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Very cool. I wonder if he'd ever seen these cards before or knew they even existed?
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Very cool. I wonder if he'd ever seen these cards before or knew they even existedH >>

I wondered the same thing. I doubt many if any others have been signed.

• Options
    I'd also be curious how he felt about his time in Japan. He was extremely popular and I can only imagine to stories. I know he has a few books out. Does any one of them talk about his experiences there?
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I would have liked to have these signed personally but the price was good and I just needed to get them done! I am sure they are more unique than most things that he signs..............
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Did Hogan's signature change over the years? Here is what I think is an early signature, but noticed its different than his current signature.

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I am sure there are some variations to his autograph over the years.........