Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Online Submission!

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCGS has had an on line submission for for coins for a couple of years now..I guess PSA is catching up.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    This has the possibility of being a great thing.
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    I haven't gone through the entire online process yet, because I don't have a submission to send. But it looks fairly easy. If anybody does this, let us know how it goes.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    I just went through it. Amazingly easy!!! Well done, PSA.
  • Options
    dmatcdmatc Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Can you select a CC Special as your service level?
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Deadman's Registry Sets
  • Options
    sportscardstopsportscardstop Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Can you select a CC Special as your service level? >>

Yes you can. Just did a submission and it was very fast. Very happy with this new feature.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm already mostly through filling out a submission so I hope I can print out more grading forms. The new form is cool but a bit cumbersome based on my few minutes of playing around with it. I think it's faster to fill out a spreadsheet.
  • Options
    cards651cards651 Posts: 665 ✭✭
    +1? (Hope that's correct form for the board.) Agreed. The spreadsheet approach saves me a ton of time.
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm already mostly through filling out a submission so I hope I can print out more grading forms. The new form is cool but a bit cumbersome based on my few minutes of playing around with it. I think it's faster to fill out a spreadsheet. >>

I think the two can be combined. On the PSA online submission, simply enter the total cards for each year/manufacturer, something like "1962 Topps baseball (see attached spreadsheet)" for the description, and the total amount on the same line. The rest of the online process still saves time.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm already mostly through filling out a submission so I hope I can print out more grading forms. The new form is cool but a bit cumbersome based on my few minutes of playing around with it. I think it's faster to fill out a spreadsheet. >>

I think the two can be combined. On the PSA online submission, simply enter the total cards for each year/manufacturer, something like "1962 Topps baseball (see attached spreadsheet)" for the description, and the total amount on the same line. The rest of the online process still saves time. >>

Thanks. I did find that the original form is still available to download on the site so I'll use those to complete this sub.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm finding it very easy and time-saving as I no longer have to type in the player's name once I enter the year and card #. Very cool!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    I used it this weekend for a little group sub. To me, it was much easier than writing a manual form or filling an excel sheet, as the autofill feature was a time saver, and an accuracy saver.

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    Used the new on line submission form yesterday and liked the service better than filling out a submission form manually(and I type with one finger). When you click save and print, you get a customer copy and a submission copy-don't forget to fill out the number of orders/collectibles in the submission(must be done after printing-not sure why) and more importantly don't forget to sign the last page agreeing to PSA terms. You also get an email that the form was submitted, but you still need to include form with your cards.
    Mystery Card Shopper
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    I filled out a 55 card submission and got all the way to the end, but I didn't see any way to save and now I can't see how to get back into it. I just wanted to save it and then print it out from work.

Anyone know how I can get back into the submission form?
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Disregard. Form was sent to me to print out via email. Duhhhh.