Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

COMPLETE SETS: 1960-63 Fleer, 1960s Exhibits, 1960s-70s Coins

I have all three 1960 Fleer Greats with team decals EXMT-NRMT-MT condition, 1961 Complete NRMT conidtion, and 1963 Fleer with CL in EX-EXMT for sale. Asking $1950 delivered for all three FIRM. PP gift, check or MO is fine. These break up really good too. First PM or email me at ekekela08@aol.com. I will post pics later. Also both 1960s exhibits sets available in mid to high grade complete with SGC 5 and 5.5 Mantles. Most EXMT range. Nothing under EX. $1200 delivered for the pair of exhibits. Also I have 1963 Salada Coins complete set in high grade, 1964 Topps coins complete set, 1971 Topps coins complete set and a 1980s coins set in ablum all for $1300 for the coins. Take everything for $4400 delivered. PP gift check or MO.

Fleer Sets

Comments

• Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    what is in the lot, sounds like about 7500 mostly vg/ex cards for $6500 sight unseen without any pictures, notes on the stars , etc. if you want to sell it , I think you will need to provide a few more details
  • Options
    agreed - i'd be in interested in the 53-56 lot but this is a little to brief and rigid for me to pursue further
    if you want to post some scans and some more detail i'd be interested in the 53-56 lot.
    good luck
  • Options
    Guys I agree. I have been swamped and will work on it tomorrow. I expect that. I figured some of my dealer buyers would see the post and take the lot sight unseen since they have purchased lots from me in the past. I have sold several that way. I understand scans and photos with details go a long way. I will try to get it done tomorrow. I know I can knock out the 53-56s easily. Check back tomorrow and thanks.

Jason
  • Options
    Not mostly VGEX mostly EX with some VGEX+ and some EXMT.....atleast in the 53-66s.
  • Options
    SOLD All that is left is:

1960 Fleer Greats complete set with decals NRMT $600
    1961 Fleer Greats complete set $800
    1963 Fleer baseball complete set with EX unmarked CL EX-EXMT $700 delivered.

• Options
    Adding more to the list above thanks.
  • Options
    New sets added!