Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Premium Ty Cobb autographs + unopened packs

All prices are NET to me via paypal.

Beautiful, vintage Ty Cobb signed baseball. This is NOT single signed, but is a great, bold example of the Georgia Peach.

For you Yankees and Red Sox fans, the ball has also been signed by Everett Scott. The "Deacon" played 12 seasons from 1914-26 and served as captain of both the fabled New York Yankees, as well as the Boston Red Sox. He is a member of the Boston Red Sox Hall of Fame and played on 3 Red Sox World Series championship teams. He was also on the Yankees 1923 World Series winning team. Scott held the record for most consecutive games played until his steak was bested by the Iron Horse in 1933.

Also signed by a couple of others

The J.C. Toole of course is not an authentic signature. It is part of the ball's design.

Next up is a fantastic Cobb letter written on several of his personal note cards. Shows an intensely personal side of the Peach.

"I am going to ward off with God's help the "bow out" or final curtain as long as possible." Even the great Ty Cobb recognized his own mortality. $1500

Next is a cool multi signed piece. Some of the greatest athletic talent of the early 1900's including the Peach, Jim Thorpe, Jack Dempsey, and Pop Warner. The back features several prominent golfers including a scarce signature of Masters champion Craig Wood (Back was scanned prior to slabbing). $2500

and finally an envelope "T.R. Cobb". Because of condition issues, this one is priced cheap at $650.

I have this pack run for sale. All pictured below. Price is $2100.00 Not breaking up, for sale as a lot only.

1970 Topps
1971 Topps
1972 Topps
1973 Topps
1974 Topps
1975 Topps Mini
1975 Topps
1976 Topps
1977 Topps
1978 Topps
1979 Topps
1980 Topps
1981 to 1986 Topps
1987 to 1992 Topps
1993 to 1998 Topps
1999 to 2004 Topps
2005 to 2010 Topps
2011 to 2013 Topps
Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Also have this one available:

I have this 1970 Topps unopened cello pack that has been slabbed and graded by PSA and that has the Thurman Munson rookie card showing on the reverse. This pack originally came from the Larry Fritsch hoard, and I obtained it from Grote.

Price is $850 net to me paypal.

Thanks,

Mike

• Options
    Added a few Ty Cobb autographs.
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    Great stuff as always
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    great stuff, good luck!
  • Options
    There was a post from a user looking for high end cello/wax packs not more than a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if he needs any of yours, but it's worth a shot.
    Current T206 Needs: (Updated 9/11/17)

LaJoie Portrait 3+, Cy Young Bare Hand 3+

Ty Cobb Bat Off 4+, ANY Red & Green Portrait

• Options
    10 percent off all Cobb autographs.

No price reduction on packs.