Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

For Sale: Topps Heritage ! (2002-2008)

I used to buy, sell and trade a lot on these boards. Left for a while. Now I'm back because I have a pile of Heritage that I'd like to see if I can move. I broke cases as they came out in 2007 and 2008 and traded with most of the regular Heritage guys. Had a blast doing it, and I worked on building the previous sets all the way back to 2001.

I'm looking to sell, not trade.

I'll list a brief rundown of what I have. A lot of this could help collectors fill in some of the same sets that I was working on 5 years ago. If there is something you don't see, ask about it. A lot of this stuff will end up on eBay, so I'd like to sell some here to save some fees.

A complete Master Set (regular SPs, night SPs, Insert Sets)

Over 150 chromes, #'d to 553. I was 2 cards shy of completing this set. I have doubles of a lot. If you need a 2002 chromes, there's a good chance I've got it.

6 Clubhouse Collection Relics and 12 Grandstand Glory relics

Complete Chrome Set, #'d to 1954 (100 cards) - I'd like to sell this as a set, but I may have to break it up

Refractors, #'d to 554. I've got about 70 of them. Let me know which ones you need.

12 Clubhouse Collection Relics and 12 Grandstand Glory Relics

Complete Chrome Set, #'d to 1955 (110 cards). Plus about 75 doubles.

Refractors, #'d to 555, I was 8 cards shy of the complete set, but i do have about 175 of them

Clubhouse Collection Relics - I have over 50 of them. There are some tough ones to find, I don't have all of them, but most of them

Grandstand Glory Relics - I have 5 of them

Complete Base Set (No SP, No Lightbacks)

Complete Lightback Set (220 cards)

Chromes, #'d to 1956 - I was 1 card shy of the complete set. I have over 150 of them total

Refractors, #'d to 556 - I have about 100 of them, about 20 shy of a complete set

All 15 Clubhouse Collection and all 10 Grandstand Glory - Complete sets of both.

A few loose SPs, inserts and lightback cards.

Complete Master Set (SPs, Variations, All 3 Insert Sets, Checklists)

Chromes, #'d to 1957 - Complete Set (109 cards. there is no card #103 Alex Gordon)

Refractors, #'d to 557 - A little over half the complete set. I have 60 total.

Clubhouse Collection Relics - I have almost 40 of these.

Flashback Relics - 9 of them.

Complete Base Set (No SPs, No Inserts)

Complete Set of Inserts (Then & Now, New Age Performers, Flashbacks)

4 of the Felt Patches (Cardinals, White Sox, Dodgers x2)

Chromes, #'d to 1958 - Complete Set (110 cards)

Refractors, #'d to 558 - About 65 of these. I have 63/110 set complete.

Clubhouse Collection Relics - Complete Set of 66 relics. And 9 doubles (including Brooks and A-Rod)

Flashback Relics - Complete set of 10. And an extra Hoyt Wilhelm.

I didn't collect any of the product they released later in the year.

Chromes, #'d to 1959 - Complete set (100 cards) with a few duplicates

Refractors, #'d to 559 - 80/100 almost complete set. (with a few doubles)

Complete Insert Sets (Then & Now, Flashbacks, New Age Performers, News Flashbacks)

Clubhouse Collection Relics - 38 different ones. I'm missing at least one (Aparicio). Also have 10 duplicates.

Flashback Relics - All 10 of them

1959 Buyback Cards - I have 4 of these UNOPENED. They of course have a big stamp on them, but they are unopened.

2010 and 2011

I bought 1 blaster box each of these at a store. I'm sure there's a handful of SPs in each one. Some inserts. There's a chrome in each box. No ink and no black refractors (obviously).

$5 for each box gets it.

I think that's it.

Let me know if there's anything in there that you want to know more about. Or any specific wantlists.

PM me on here. Or if you prefer, ian(dot)hobart(dot)hall(at)gmail.com

Ian

Comments