Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Don't Look Now, But ...

Dean's Cards has taken their name out of the title of their eBay listings. That's going to foil a lot of filtered searches.
"I think the guy must be practicing voodoo or something. Check out his eyes. Rico's crazier than a peach orchard sow." -- Whitey Herzog, Spring Training 1973

Comments

• Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    Not a problem.... Click "more refinements" than "exclude sellers" type in there name and whaala..... Gone!
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    These guys take the cake. Look at this. Overpriced baseball magazine with a stock pic that you have to hunt for! Then this disclaimer;"***PLEASE NOTE: IMAGES SHOWN FOR THIS LISTING ARE STOCK IMAGES AND HAVE A DEAN’S CARDS WATERMARK. THE ITEM YOU RECEIVE WILL NOT BE THAT EXACT ONE SHOWN.***." Pretty shady IMO.

What a joke
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    doog71doog71 Posts: 405 ✭✭
    As stunned as I am by Dean's prices, I did actually buy something from him - a perfectly centered PSA 8 1975 Yount for $195 a few months back.

I know that's high but I'd been looking for a high end "8" for a while and I didn't think that price was too far off.

Of course, I also overpaid terribly for a centered Brett rookie from him, but that's a story for another day.