Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

ASE Trades

Would there be any interest in a 1 oz sliver ASE exchange so that folks could get various years by trading ones that they have. Here is what I was tossing around...
1. I have several 2014's and 2012's etc etc
2. I would like to trade for a few 2008's or 2007's
3. If someone needed a key date you could make an agreement to put a 5 dollar bill or whatever amount was agreed upon into the envelope or package with the ASE.

Just some thoughts. I would love to do it with rolls of mixed dates. The only rule would be we would want to make sure you get a roll fresh ASE not something that was from a pawn shop and looked like it......Postage would be on each person at their end. This would be a great way to put year sets together for grandkids and hope their parents continued on.....

Thoughts??????

Tom

Comments

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Fun idea. I do not collect those as a set, so I will abstain. But good luck! Just remember, it's bullion, so you gotta weigh it as there are many nasty folks out there who'll try to swap you a fake for free silver - although not here on the boards image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    Great idea !!!! As Lochness stated, the usual precautions should be adhered to in any raw coin trading, but other than that, as stated, I think it would be a good thing ......
    Condor
  • Options
    Good idea, but would we get more traffic under the Buy, Sell, and TRADE forum? I'm new here so I'm not being a wise guy; seriously asking if this could be done over there...

Anyway I'm looking for:

anything pre-2003

I have for trade: 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014
    Successful BST: VPR, nederveit, RR, Littletweed