Home Precious Metals
Options

10% ebay bucks today

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have to spend $200 this time.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Showed up in my email and not through ebay messaging.

Min. purchase $200. Other details:

"The Promotion starts at 8:00AM PT on February 26, 2014, and ends at 11:59PM PT on February 26, 2014. Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer.

*Items excluded from earning 10% in eBay Bucks include all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends."

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    That'd be a nice one to get, but nada here.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

limited TO BUYING ONLY beanie babies?
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
  • Options

<< <i>limited TO BUYING ONLY beanie babies? >>

Far from it.

• Options

<< <i>That'd be a nice one to get, but nada here. >>

Keep checking, they are still in the process of sending them out.

Those not eligible at all for ebay bucks can sign up free by clicking on "customer support" and typing in "ebay bucks" to get to a link that says "sign up."

• Options
    It starts at 8 am PST so don't jump the gun .

Right now this is showing 32$ in bucks but it should go up in an hour

1 oz platinum koala

at or below melt after discount

1000 schillings

lucky angel 20 franc

prussia 20 marks

1 oz K-rands

I had to yank a few MCM links I just posted . They turned out to be dual listed in the bullion category so the bucks were disabled.

• Options
    don't forget it's $100 max per item.
  • Options

The one ounce platinum might be good even capped at $100 bucks . Where I am they are very scarce locally but yes to maximize the bucks stay between $200 and $1000
  • Options
    ebizgobroebizgobro Posts: 595 ✭✭✭
    I got the email about 10% ebay bucks.

But when I click on some of the items in Bronco's post, I don't get a 10% eBay Bucks.
    So you should probably confirm the amount of eBay Bucks before you complete the transaction.
    You will see that at the bottom of the payment screen.
  • Options

<< <i>I got the email about 10% ebay bucks.

But when I click on some of the items in Bronco's post, I don't get a 10% eBay Bucks.
    So you should probably confirm the amount of eBay Bucks before you complete the transaction.
    You will see that at the bottom of the payment screen. >>

Did you try before 8 am EST? I'm seeing the 10% on all of bronco's links. You are correct - one should confirm the 10% before hitting the buy it now.

• Options
    ebizgobroebizgobro Posts: 595 ✭✭✭
    Derry

I just checked again and I didn't get the 10% eBay Bucks.

I then went to my eBay Bucks page and noticed that my cumulative amount of eBay Bucks exceeds the $500 total limit for this quarter.
    It appears that this eBay Buck program is cumulative for the quarter and not just for today.

Therefore you need to confirm the amount of eBay Bucks before you complete the transaction.
  • Options

<< <i>Derry

I just checked again and I didn't get the 10% eBay Bucks.

I then went to my eBay Bucks page and noticed that my cumulative amount of eBay Bucks exceeds the $500 total limit for this quarter.
    It appears that this eBay Buck program is cumulative for the quarter and not just for today.

Therefore you need to confirm the amount of eBay Bucks before you complete the transaction. >>

Excellent point. "Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends."

If one sees the 10% on the listing page, then they are under the $500 quarterly cap, but they need to confirm that they are actually below $400 to get the $100 per item cap.

• Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you have to watch the dual listings. Thanks for the links. I might pick up one or two of those lucky angel 20 Francs.

<< <i>It starts at 8 am PST so don't jump the gun .

Right now this is showing 32$ in bucks but it should go up in an hour

1 oz platinum koala

at or below melt after discount

1000 schillings

lucky angel 20 franc

prussia 20 marks

1 oz K-rands

I had to yank a few MCM links I just posted . They turned out to be dual listed in the bullion category so the bucks were disabled. >>

• Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I received mine through eBay messaging...I have no clue what to get.
  • Options

<< <i>I received mine through eBay messaging...I have no clue what to get. >>

Depends on what you like! Remember bullion category is not eligible. If you can find a decent price on 90% silver that would work. Just don't forget to comparison shop. No reason to overpay for something.
  • Options

did I overpay on these?JFK and RFK 1998
  • Options
    That's kinda funny. If I got the 10%, which I didn't, and couldn't find any precious metal that I wanted, I might have picked up the 1998 sp.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

The recent thread over in the US coin forum had me searching the 98 matte JFK halfs . If they issue the 50th anniversary coin maybe the 1998 might pop a bit
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>limited TO BUYING ONLY beanie babies? >>

lmao, good luck with that one.
  • Options

<< <i>The recent thread over in the US coin forum had me searching the 98 matte JFK halfs . If they issue the 50th anniversary coin maybe the 1998 might pop a bit >>

That was my thought as well.
  • Options

Before I grabbed the kennedys I was mulling this over. 20 chaac mool 1 oz

At the BIN its too much but if he accepted an offer then it would be okay after the bucks.

On a best offer though , the seller would need to accept and you would have to pay before midnight. If it went through at 12:01 you would not get 10% bucks
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the links...anymore guys? image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    Item #111283282482
    Canadian gold under melt after bucks
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    All these people here who say they don't buy or sell anything on eBay, are the very ones frothing at the mouth over this promotion. A certain word that starts as hypo- and ends in -crite comes to mind. Starts in Li- and ends in -ar applies too.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    there's bullion out there in the wrong category. Check Apmex's other items, US Coins, errors.

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>All these people here who say they don't buy or sell anything on eBay, are the very ones frothing at the mouth over this promotion. A certain word that starts as hypo- and ends in -crite comes to mind. Starts in Li- and ends in -ar applies too. >>

Certainly some positive spin to the thread!
  • Options

<< <i>Item #111283282482
    Canadian gold under melt after bucks >>

Nice find. Tempting if I hadn't already bought some gold and 90% silver today.
  • Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I purchased a 1852-1870 France 20 Francs Gold Napoleon III Coin - EF/AU for $276.15 minus 10%

34 sold in a day!
  • Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>All these people here who say they don't buy or sell anything on eBay, are the very ones frothing at the mouth over this promotion. A certain word that starts as hypo- and ends in -crite comes to mind. Starts in Li- and ends in -ar applies too. >>

Certainly some positive spin to the thread! >>

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.