Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

March 22 Card Show Deale Elks Lodge Deale, Md

We just completed our first show this past weekend and I believe it was overall a success. We were limited for our first show because the Elks Lodge double booked us accidentally with a Boy Scouts function so we had to turn away a number of dealers for this show. Most of these dealers came out to support the show anyway and will be set up at our March show. Mike Nelms had a fun time with the fans signing autographs and taking pictures. We had a nice sized crowd and the feedback that I got from the dealers is that they had a successful sales day. Thank you to everyone who attended our first show and made it a success.

Our next monthly sports card and memorabilia show will be March 22, 2014 at the Deale Elks Lodge in Deale Maryland. Deale is located about 15 miles East of Washington DC in Southern Anne Arundel County. The show will be from 9-3. We will have 35+(hopefully more) dealer tables and our March guest will be Washington Redskins Great and 2x Super Bowl Champion Darryl Grant. Darryl appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated on 1-31-83. He will be appearing from 12-1 and will be $10 any item with 1 free inscription.

We are always looking for dealers to set up at these shows. PM me if interested.

Thank You,
Bob Lamb/ Bases Are Empty

Deale Elks Lodge
6022 Drum Point Road
Deale, Md 20751