Home Sports Talk
Options

Sochi Olympics

halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
I thought Russia did a great job especially considering the warm weather that rolled though. The Cross country events were fantastic and it was a great course.
Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed most of what I watched. As usual though the coverage was distracting.
  • Options

<< <i>I enjoyed most of what I watched. As usual though the coverage was distracting. >>

Ban yourself. Simply based on stupidity - and the time you spent on your avatar - and claiming anything was distracting. It's stupid, the act.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>

<< <i>I enjoyed most of what I watched. As usual though the coverage was distracting. >>

Ban yourself. Simply based on stupidity - and the time you spent on your avatar - and claiming anything was distracting. It's stupid, the act. >>

You remain, yet '85 got booted? Really, mods?
  • Options
    It was a nice act on the part of the Canadian Nordic coach to lend a ski to the Russian competitor.

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Ban yourself. Simply based on stupidity - and the time you spent on your avatar - and claiming anything was distracting. It's stupid, the act. >>

You are in violation of forum rule #3

" Anyone attacking another poster or making disparaging personal remarks will no longer be allowed to post. No more warnings."

Now say 10 Hail Marys and go see father Murphey in the confessional. Just don't kneel down.
  • Options
    Still cannot comprehend how $50 billion was spent on the games. That would buy 50 Texas or Yankee stadiums.

Or 50,000 shoeless Joe Jackson bats!
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    I always enjoy the winter Olympics.

I agree on the ski lending to the Russian. That's what the Olympics are all about

The Russians did a superb job and handles all the conditions beyondg their control the best they could.
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    Only a week since it ended. Seems like much longer.