Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Trading vs BST? is that why there's no threads?

No threads in this forum? perhaps because there's a BST? Trying to determine the difference between "trading" sportscards and "buy, sell & trade" … maybe our hosts should just delete this forum? image

Not really a huge deal but hey, if I was a new member considering joining this forum and the first thing I stumbled upon was a sub-forum with NO threads … not a good first impression
ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i> … maybe our hosts should just delete this forum? >>

the BST is a come one, come all forum while the definition of "vintage" has become somewhat muddled anyways. so, this one is a harbor for old, archived threads and not much more. if there is still valuable information to be found here, then it wouldn't make much sense to can it. an old book full of dated information can still be useful.

happy coining.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    useful, yes, if it can still be read. When I came here looking for useful information I found an empty forum with zero threads. So how do you access those old archived threads? can you bump some to the top?
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    you would need to use the Advanced Search feature, but you would of course need to have a specific keyword from a title or body of information in mind, for instance if you wanted to view threads about 1969 Topps baseball, you would include that info in your search and include this subforum......a back history related to the topic should come up with links to each old thread.
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    This use to be a very active forum for vintage card trading. I'd love to see more trading going on around here. Speaking of which, if you enjoy trading, swapping, buying or selling vintage football cards ....here's a facebook group of collectors that was just started recently:

Vintage Football Card Collectors Group

- Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/