Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: Lots of New High-End U.S./World Coins Listed on VDB Coins Website

Recent additions include:

--Several MS70 PCGS First Strike First Spouse coins (Martha Washington, Jefferson's Liberty). These are CHEAP; we bought them right so are selling them right. (ALL SOLD BUT ONE JEFFERSON LIBERTY).
--More super Rainbow-Toned Rarities including a 1917 Walking Liberty MS64 PCGS, 1872 3CN PR64 PCGS, 1897 British halfcrown MS64 PCGS OGH
--Sale on Morgan Dollar Type Coins at prices at or below Bid for hand-picked coins!
--Some remarkable rarities in the Canadian series, including a 1947 Maple Leaf Curved Right 7 half in VF35 PCGS, an 1880 Newfoundland two dollar gold MS61 PCGS (and undergraded), and a 1913-C sovereign MS63 PCGS.
--Lots of great Rainbow Toned Type coins.

We'd be proud for you to check it out!

Best Regards,

George
VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• Options
    jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    Site does not load for me George, using the latest Firefox browser
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Site does not load for me George, using the latest Firefox browser >>

Not working in Chrome either.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nadda
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to contact my IT guy ... Stay tuned.

• Options
    I have figured out that the site does load (for me) in Safari but not Chrome or Firefox 27.0.1 (the latter I normally use, and it was fine yesterday; zippo today). Sorry for the holdup, please LMK what other browsers are doing/not doing, and thanks.

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    My IT guy and the server provider are working on the issue. Since every page of our site is secure, the redirect from http: to https: which we implemented a year or so ago is what is causing the issue but should be resolved before long. Meanwhile if anyone wants to click http://www.vdbcoins.com they should be able to access the site and look around and make purchases.

Thanks all.

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    TTT. All the server problems are cleared up, as far as I know. Thanks for taking a look around!

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I could see the site it was well worth seeing - nice clean site, great images and easy to navigate. Glad the IT dude finally got it to work in firefix and chromedome.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options

<< <i>Once I could see the site it was well worth seeing - nice clean site, great images and easy to navigate. Glad the IT dude finally got it to work in firefix and chromedome. >>

Thank you for the nice compliment Saor Alba. We are quite proud of it. TTT pour le weekend.

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just visited a second time. The page loaded fine for me on Chrome, though I notice it is an "https" rather than "http" link in your sigline. Could that perhaps be what has tripped a few folks up? Dunno.

Anyway, as I said once before, I think, your inventory is impressive and the site is well laid out and easy to navigate.

Nothing in this morning's browse fell into that magic intersection of "I've gotta have it" and "I can actually afford it", if you knowhutimean, but some stuff came pretty close, and I'll give you a peek later.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Every page of the site is secure, and it automatically redirects from http: to https: . That was what temporarily quit working at the company that hosts the server. Anyway it is fixed now. All that techie stuff is best left to the competent.

Thanks for poking around, Lord M. I'm always open to reasonable offers via PM on anything if it helps to make those lines cross.

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    TTT for the weekend. Borodin's Prince Igor is on Live from the Met in HD at a cinema near you today for you russiconumismaticomusicophiliacs. You know who you are. "Take my hand, I'm a stranger in Paradise, la da diddy da da dum," ...
  • Options
    TTT. That field of poppies in Prince Igor put me to sleep. Go figure. Wondering how many folks have their California topographical maps and metal detectors out today, looking for ridges shaped like saddles?
  • Options
    TTT. Feeling sorry for Liza Minnelli today; she can't help it that she's so short.
  • Options
    TTT. Relieved to hear some good news out of Ukraine today and hoping it lasts.
  • Options
    TTT. Good day in the stock market yesterday, relief rally.
  • Options
    TTT. Looking forward to seeing the Mick Jagger biopic Get On Up with Chadwick Boseman channeling soul legend James Brown.
  • Options
    TTT. Renting the Oscar winner Gravity pour le weekend, hope it is as good as the billing!

Thanks to those who are poking around the site and ordering! We appreciate it.

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    TTT. Praying for those apparently lost aboard the Malaysian jetliner and their families, terrible tragedy.
  • Options
    Bump for some non-Baseball Hall of Fame coins ... those of you who have any money left ...

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    Bump for Saturday. Mrs VDB and I are going to start Season 1 of Downton Abbey today and have some nice together time.

Thanks for looking around Ye Website.

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    Bump for Thursday. The Dowager Duchess Lady Grantham cracks me up -- best role Maggie Smith ever played (except for maybe Professor Minerva McGonagall in the Harry Potter movies).

Country cousin Isobel (extending her hand for a shake): "What shall we call each other?"

Lady Grantham (ignoring the proffered hand): "Well, we could always start with Mrs. Crawley and Lady Grantham."

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    Bump for Saturday. Wondering when my "In Stock and Reserved" gold and silver Baseball Hall of Fame coins will finally ship. Credit card charged already ... several days ago. image

Everybody have a beautiful Warm Spring weekend I hope!

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    Bump for Maundy Thursday. Check out the incredibly toned high-grade Victoria Old Head Maundy set on my site today ...

Best Regards,

George
  • Options
    Bump for the weekend. We have been enjoying the new Fox series Fargo, how weird and engrossing!

Best Regards,

George