Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

3,000th post giveaway … WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Wow, what a fantastic response! Thank you all for the kind words, pats on the proverbial back, etc. It was really fun to see the comments pouring in each day. Seriously great. Brought many a smile to my face. Some even made me LOL! So thanks again. OK without further adieu … *drumroll*

I was so overwhelmed with the volume of replies (did you know this thread charted in the forum's Top 10?) that I decided to pick two winners.
The first name randomly generated was Gambinotdx!!!
The second name generated was scrapman1077!!!
Congrats to the winners. Check your PMs image
To the losers, I offer this song (YouTube) and raise my glass! image

What follows below is my OP:
Hooray for me, I have clicked "Post Message" over 3,000 times. image

The lucky forumite who wins this creative giveaway will receive three (3) soon-to-be NEWPs from the ANA National Money Show bourse!

I can't yet reveal what they are because the show is next week - and the winner gets to choose!!!

• reply once to enter (only one will count) between now and next Thursday, February 27th @ 5:40 AM EST (-5:00 GMT)
• when I wake on 2/27, I'll promptly (1) enter all your wacky usernames into a spreadsheet; (2) sort alphabetically and verify only one entry per name; (3) use the numbered rows to easily determine how many people have entered; and (4) use my favorite 'random number generator' website to determine which row / username is the winner!
• our winner will be notified by forum PM, and if their profile specifies, an off-forum email message
Winner will have 24 hours to decide what types of NEWPs they prefer. If I hear from them by Thursday afternoon, I'll buy the NEWPs same-day. Otherwise I'll grab the prizes on Friday. Three NEWPs will be mailed Saturday afternoon via USPS with tracking!!!
ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

Comments