Home Precious Metals
Options

OPM metals

Anyone know anything about these rounds? Reputable company? worth any premium?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-oz-opm-metals-999-silver-round-/161222151179?pt=US_Bullion_Bars_Rounds&hash=item258996cc0b

I am not the seller . I did buy some from my local B&M shop a week or so ago. I also got an older Englehard 1 oz. bar that was kind of beat up but couldn't pass on it.
Molon Labe

Comments

• Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Have two of their 10oz bars that I purchased from APMEX a while back when they had a sale. I like them, looked well produced. I have never dealt with the company directly though.
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OPM is one of the largest refiners in the US and they specialize in recycling silver. Use Google to find their web site.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohio Precious Metals
  • Options
    I have own few bars and, given the little premium they demand, I was surprise by their quality.

Provident has a nice variety of products from OPM.

Check it out
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    Almost like with all "generic" silver rounds, small premium when buying and none to small premium when selling. They are quality rounds though from a reputable company.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.