Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

2008 Slovenian gold collecotors coin

In a celebration of 250th anniversary of the birth of Valentin Vodnik, an important man in Slovenian history. He was a priest, journalist and poet.
Coin has been issued in Slovenia in January 2008 (2000 pieces) and again reissued in April 2008 (3000 pieces). Its nominal value is 100EUR.
Coin is in a capsule inside the original wooden box. Of course there is also the certificate. The coin has never been touched or even removed from the wooden box.
There is also a silver coin (with certificate in a capsule) available if anyone would like to have the whole set. The coins were produced and minted by Royal Dutch Mint from the Netherlands.

I'm looking for about 700US$ for the set of gold and silver, or 600$ for gold and 150$ for silver. I'll take PayPal or direct bank transfer and I will pay for the postage.
As far as I know there are none currently on the market in USA, so this is an unique opportunity.

On request I can send more pictures of both coins on your e-mail.

More details from both coins:
CLICK FOR DETAILS

Nominal value: EUR 100
Weight: 7 g
Diameter: 24 mm
Purty: Au 900/1000
Issued: 2,000 coins
Put up for sale: 28 January 2008
Issued: 3,000 coins
Put up for sale: 14 April 2008

Comments

• Options
    You need to go into your profile and turn on "allow private message" if you want somebody to be able to contact you.
  • Options

<< <i>You need to go into your profile and turn on "allow private message" if you want somebody to be able to contact you. >>

Sorry for that. "Allow private message" now turned ON.
  • Options
    Fresh picture of both coins
    CLICK HERE FOR BIG PICTURE
  • Options
    There is a statistic that in the past Winter Olympic games (Sochi 2014), Slovenia was the second most successful country in average number of medals per population. And the best surprise in Hockey was a team from Slovenia. A team from Slovenia, with a population around 2 million, only 1 (one) professional hockey team and 1 NHL player (Anze Kopitar) has beaten Slovakia and Austria, and was an equal opponent to USA for 2/3 of the game

Get yourself a part of this country in a form of this collectors coin.

You can write me a message here, or email me on context.slo (at) gmail.com
  • Options
    I'm also prepared to negotiate a price, just send me your offer if you are interested
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    I appreciate the coins offering and the effort. My mother's family emigrated from Otto Krk, Yugoslavia so I have extra affinity for coins from that region. But my collection is "OFEC" and I've already got one for Slovenia. So I must pass.

I hope you find a good home for this gem! image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    Thanks for the kind words.

The coins are still available, I would like to sell them fast, so we can negotiate a price. Lets say 600$ for both, or 520$ for gold and 120$ silver. Postage included
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    PM replied image
  • Options
    both coins still available
  • Options
    One last bump from me, silver coin is gone, gold price is now 450$ shipped
  • Options
    both coins sold