Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Price Drop/Make an Offer: 1875s PCGS MS63 Quarter, 1889 MS63 Seated Dime, 1885o Morgan, others

Hi,

Well, my wife wants an upgraded kitchen, and I have a lot of coins. So, time to sell some! If you're interested, please let me know. I've had successful transactions with many on this board.

1862 3c Silver; Grade: PCGS MS64; Price: SOLD
1886 PR 1c; SOLD
1924 Saint Gaudens $20; Grade: NGC MS63; Price: SOLD
Fugio; Grade: PCGS VF25 Green CAC; Price: SOLD
Feutchwanger; Grade: VF Details? Clipped; Price: SOLD
1947D Walker; My Grade: MS65; Price: SOLD

1875 S Seated Quarter - Not as dark as the picture shows.
Grade: PCGS MS63
Price: $1175

1889 Seated Dime
Grade: PCGS MS63
Price: $310

1885 O Morgan Dollar
My Grade: MS62/MS63
Price: $75

1883 Hawaii 10c
My Grade: VF+
Price: $65

1925 Stone Mountain Half Dollar
My Grade: AU++
Price: $38

1913 Type 1 Buffalo Nickel
My Grade: MS64
Price: $85

Successful Transactions with: ryk, Valente151, dragon, GoldenEyeNumismatics, nolawyer, guitarwes, USMoneylover, catbert, crypto79, GAB, lkeigwin, nags, JJM, stman, sonoradesertrat, and 440+ eBay transactions.

Comments

• Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭
    I am seeing some very fair prices!

Feuchtwanger and Fugio should go fast!!

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    Thanks - trying to set fair prices to get sales quickly. I'm always willing to entertain offers that are fair as well.

Shipping is free. Paypal preferred.
    Successful Transactions with: ryk, Valente151, dragon, GoldenEyeNumismatics, nolawyer, guitarwes, USMoneylover, catbert, crypto79, GAB, lkeigwin, nags, JJM, stman, sonoradesertrat, and 440+ eBay transactions.
  • Options
    jerseycat101jerseycat101 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy wife, happy life!
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Bump with lowered prices.
  • Options
    To the top.
  • Options
    Prices lowered. Kitchens don't pay for themselves.
  • Options
    maprince230maprince230 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    To the top with new coins added.
  • Options
    To the top.
  • Options
    To the top with a price drop.
  • Options
    to the top.