Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Registry site has been down?

Good morning.

The Registry site has seemingly been down for about 24 hours. Has anyone else experienced this? I had a buddy in Arizona try to access the '52 Topps Basic set directly, and I have tried other sets, all with the same CloudFare error message that the psacard.com server is down. I cannot find any other thread concerning this apparent outage out here, so I thought I would inquire with others. Can anyone else successfully access any of the sets, located here? PSA Registry Site.

Thanks.

-Ed

EDIT: I just tried accessing psacard.com, and several other links on their site ... and I get the same "server down" messages. I guess it's a hosting problem, and has nothing to do with specific areas of their site. Thanks.
-- Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Comments

• bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    Down for me too, past 24 hrs or so.

My computer says the problem is their web site is offline, although I can still reach some parts like the message boards.

Got this message:

his page (http://www.psacard.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by CloudFlare | Hide this Alert

Capecards
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭✭
    me also
    no pop report or registry
    Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • looks like we have to wait until Monday. been trying all night , but can not get through to my sets
  • divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing for me. Have not been able to get on since Saturday.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • macboubemacboube Posts: 336 ✭✭
    Why do they do this unannounced? Unless some unexplained issue ???? - PSA is not making many friends this weekend.
  • The site is currently working for anyone that has been trying.

Tony
    KalineFan
  • ehazukaehazuka Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Indeed, it is back up ... for now ...
    -- Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.